Wednesday 30 November 2016

THE PRINCE AND ROBIN HOD

“What did you do mike” said the princess.
“I told you to hide but you didn’t lesen”.
“ ok but how are we going to get out”.
“leave that to me I can call my tmen.”
“How?”
We have a secret code said robin wowo”.
You called as robin”.
“Yes”.
“Hos he”.
“I am mike the knight”.
“Ok but we have to said the princess”.
“ mike can you help me cut the steel”.
“ how”.
“ with your arrow and mine and you two are going to tire to break the bricks”.
“Ok robin”.
“ and the princess will tire to pike the louk”.
When the sheriff came robin said to hide everything the sheriff said the prince wants the princess”.
“ robin thoth that it was the perfect time to ascap when robin looked behind him there were guards”. To be continued  
   
  
            


No comments:

Post a Comment