Tuesday 1 November 2016

THE MISHON






I was walking down a street when I see two boy’s walking to a badaen pales I went and followed them. There were three more boys with suitcases I took a picture and I saw what was in it. It was money they said it was 1000669 dolere I ran as fast as I could to my house and went to sleep. The next day I went to the poles station and I shod them   where did you take this picture at an a badaen palas take us there ok so they were standing here ok from now you are a secret achen under curve.              






  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Izaaz I really like how you used lots of punctuation in your Writing. Did you find it hard to write lots of you writing or did you all ready know what you are writing about? This reminds me of a book I read. Noho iho rā.

    ReplyDelete